Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BB Sarah Han's 1st Bday Celebrations

I was taken aback when told that I was appointed to shoot for this event. Its kinda stress when Sarah's daddy is also a photographer himself. Nonetheless, I went ahead with the assignment with the thought of "just enjoy the shoot, do it your own way" as told by BB Sarah's parents. haha!

I know I have always been slow with processing due to huge amount of backlogs. While taking a break from editing my current job, I've found out that both Johnny and Chevy has posted their versions of the event! I realised I'm serious lagging behind. (Apologies to my clients)

So I took a little time to choose and do these shots which I really like them... especially the happiness they entails..

Here's the happy family pic...














Daddy and little Sarah's loving moment...












Mummy and little Sarah's loving moment...












Daddies and babies...













the birthday cake...













With Nano...













And little Sarah's quiet moment...

2 comments:

Pretty good! I like #7.

Thanks a lot man. Appreciate that. I like that pic too, haha!